The Super Affiliate Handbook was my introduction to affiliate marketing and it’s the very guide that got me excited about becoming an affiliate marketer, which is still the primary source of my online income.
With so many affiliate ”how to” ebooks and courses on the market today, many of them leave a lot to be desired with respect to really teaching you what you need to know to actually make money with affiliate marketing.
But the Super Affiliate Handbook is over 200 pages of the most effective strategies, tips, methods, marketing essentials, and tutorials you’ll find anywhere in one place. In case your not familiar with Rosalind Gardner, she began her own affiliate marketing business back in the late 1990′s with her own internet dating recommendation website. She became so successful at promoting “other people’s stuff”, as she puts it, that she was able to quit her air traffic controller job and work her affiliate business full time.
In 2003 Rosalind became so successful at affiliate marketing that she created the Super Affiliate Handbook giving aspiring affiliate marketers the very same tips and strategies she uses herself every day to make an impressive online income.
What Rosalind does not endorse or promote are the get rich quick methods, black hat tactics or building junk sites that don’t offer value.
In fact, here’s what Rosalind has to say about that…
“You won’t find false promises about being able to build a successful and sustainable business using only search engine marketing to bring traffic to your sites. Neither will you find Gray or Black Hat tricks that will kill your business in the wink of an eye. Because I want you to succeed over the long term you’ll learn strategies that I and other Super Affiliates use to build sustainable and highly successful businesses.” SAH
What The Super Affiliate Handbook Actually Delivers
Rosalind very candidly demonstrates what it takes to be a profitable super affiliate, but she also dispels the misleading myths and blatant lies that have circled the internet about affiliate marketing.
She also is very clear about what affiliate marketers do wrong and clears the air about what it take to be successful in the business.
There’s an abundance of knowledge, tips and information that Rosalind shares for both newbies and experiences marketers. If you’re currently doing some affiliate marketing with little success, I’d be willing to bet you’re making at least some of the mistakes Rosalind covers in her guide.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg, here are just a few of the other things the Super Affiliate Handbook Covers.
- How To Create an affiliate website, the right way.
- How to effectively Monetize your site.
- How to find the right affiliate programs, the ones that will earn you the most money, consistently.
- How to negotiate larger commissions. When I applied these strategies I increased my commissions almost 30% for one of my affiliate products.
- How to apply the daily, weekly and monthly strategies that will help you help you consistently earn more every month.
- How to effectively promote through a newsletter.
- Find out how keyword research and niche market research just got easier.
- Learn what most affiliates do versus what Super affiliates do.
- Find out how to evaluate your site’s performance, collect data and make improvements that will bring in larger affiliate pay checks.
- How to implement the affiliate marketing methods and promotional strategies that lead to increased traffic and sales.
- How to write powerful, compelling content. Not an easy task for most affiliates but Rosalind demonstrates the real key to writing compelling copy and pulling your readers in. This was the one part of her guide that made the difference in my sales conversions. I have increased my income significantly because of this one tip
And there are plenty of demonstrations and example that Rosalind uses from her own affiliate sites. Simply study her examples and apply the same strategies to your own website or niche.
You’ll also get practical ideas for how to choose a great domain name and how to structure your site with the right topics and categories.
Recent Updates to the Super Affiliate Handbook
The guide is kept up to date and current with all the latest internet and affiliate changes. For instance, the handbook has been updated to include things like web 2.0 technology, the use of blogs and social media strategies.
As a matter of fact, Rosalind keeps the guide updated as new internet technology and best practices develop.
The Super Affiliate Handbook Still Gets My Thumbs Up
In my opinion, the Super Affiliate Handbook is still the best guide for anyone getting started in affiliate marketing, even if you are already an affiliate marketer the latter half of the book has powerful information on how to manage, grow and solve problems related to your business.
This 237 page PDF guide sells on Clickbank. If you prefer a hard copy, you can order it through Amazon and have it delivered it to your door. The price of the guide versus the value if offers makes it truly a bargain. I’ve spent 2-3 times that much on other affiliate guides, courses and workshops that basically taught me what was already in the Super Affiliate Handbook.
Review more about the Super Affiliate Handbook.