Are you guest posting on other people’s blogs? You Should be.
Writing guest posts for other blogs is a quick and effective strategy for bringing in quality traffic to your own blog.
Think about this for a minute.
What’s the one thing you need the most of? Traffic! What do other bloggers in your niche need? Content!
That’s where guest posting is an ideal solution for YOU and other bloggers.
As a guest blogger posting on other people’s blogs, you are giving other blog owners free content while bringing free traffic to your blog in the form of backlinks as well as from human visitors that see your guest post.
Guest Posting helps you achieve search engine ranking more naturally
What would you say is the best method for getting top search engine ranking? If you said getting inbound links, you’re partly right, it’s actually the quality of the inbound links that make the difference.
People often think of getting quality inbound links by submitting articles to article directories and through blog commenting. But there are a few flaws with those methods:
- If you’re submitting articles to directories, you have no control over who picks up your article, where they put it, or if they’ll even use your resource box.
- Commenting on blogs doesn’t necessarily provide inbound links, and not all blogs allow deep linking to pages other than your index page.
- The search engines put slightly more value on text links within the body of content as opposed to the links contained in sidebars, footers and comments.
Submitting articles and commenting on authority blogs are still worthwhile methods for generating traffic, but if you add guest posting to your link building efforts, you can substantially expand your reach generating even that much more traffic.
If right now, all you are doing is posting to your own blog, ask yourself these questions:
- Have you substantially increased your traffic in the last month?
- Have you increased your subscribers in the last month?
- Have you tapped into new areas of your market?
- Have you gotten more quality links?
- Have your sales increased substantially in the last month?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, guest posting can make a huge difference for you.
Every time I do guest posting on other people’s blogs my traffic, sales, email sign-ups and inbound links increase, and it won’t take weeks or months for me to notice results either, it takes only a few days.
I can write a guest post any time my blog needs a quick shot in the arm.
How to Get Started Guest Posting
A few weeks ago I ordered a guide from Chris Garrett on how to get more blog traffic with guest posting that I haven’t had a chance to read until this past weekend.
In case you’re not familiar with the guide, it’s about Guest Posting for quality links and targeted traffic. I picked up the guide because I respect and admire Chris as he’s one of the best authorities on blogging and guest posting, mainly because he does it — a lot!
So I was excited to dive in and find out what I could learn. I’m not exactly new to guest posting but since reading Chris’s guide I found new ways to:
- Find better blogs. My biggest problem was finding blogs that could bring me the most benefit, and I wasn’t doing a very good job of that prior to reading this guide
- Get more highly targeted, responsive readers
- Improve Name Recognition
- Get tons more powerful, high quality back links to my blog
- Do more Networking within my niche
- Increase my email subscriber list
- Find clever, better ways to approach blog owners and arrange the deal.
If you’re thinking that guest blogging is a lot of work, it’s not any harder than writing for your own blog, in fact, Chris’ guide will simplify the process for you.
And just to make sure you don’t trip up anywhere, there’s a section on common mistakes, a few of which I was making myself.
The guide is short, only about 20 pages, but it’s good, solid instruction that gets to the point quickly and demonstrates the exact action steps for putting a guest posting plan together.
There’s also a process map that clearly defines each step, an 18 minute video and a few surprise goodies you’ll love
If getting more blog traffic is on your list of things to achieve in the new year, don’t wait. Getting more traffic, and free traffic at that, can put your blog on steroids.
Get your copy today! http://www.homenotion.com/guestposting.html
P. S. Chris’ guide is offered at an affordable $17, and honestly, for the amount of traffic I started getting from implementing these simple steps and strategies, I was surprised it didn’t cost at least twice that much; it was that good!