I welcome Guest Posts here at Homenotion!
Guest posting is an awesome opportunity to increase traffic to your site, increase your subscribers, build quality links and simply gain more exposure by giving readers another opportunity to find your site.
If you’re interested in submitting a guest post these are the post categories I’m interested in:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- How to Write Guest Posts
- Social Marketing
Guest Post Guidelines For Your Guest Post Submission
1. Your post must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published elsewhere, that includes your own blog or website.
2. No Generic Content. By generic I mean content that is general in nature and does not contain useful, informative, interesting content.
Important - Posts must be useful, interesting and provide information that readers can practically implement into their businesses. Content that is generic, ‘wordy’, confusing or contains poor grammar will be refused.
3. No advertisements, affiliate or product promotions please.
4. Content that has spelling errors or poor grammar can not be accepted.
5. Posts should be 400 – 600 words.
6. Please include at least 1 keyword link in the content of your post that links to another post on Homenotion.
7. You must include a Gravatar with your guest post. Here’s an easy way to create your gravatar.
8. Please submit your post in plain text in the form below or send me an email.
I will personally review all guest posts. If I choose not to publish your post on Homenotion I will let you know so that you may publish it elsewhere, either way I will let you know.
If I publish your post I also require exclusive reprint rights.
Submit A Guest Post Here for Approval:
I also write guests posts
If you would like for me to supply you with a guest post, please state that in the text of the request box above and let me know what topic you would like to me write about.