I welcome Guest Posts at Homenotion!
Guest posting is an awesome opportunity to gain more exposure by giving readers an opportunity to learn about you, your business and your expertise.
If you’re interested in submitting a guest post these are the post categories that will be considered:
- Content Marketing
- Social Marketing
Guest Post Guidelines
1. Your post must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published elsewhere, that includes your own blog or website.
2. No Generic Content. By generic I mean content that is general in nature and does not contain useful, informative, interesting content.
Important – Posts must be useful, interesting and provide information that readers can practically implement into their businesses. Content that is generic, ‘wordy’, confusing or contains poor grammar will be rejected.
3. No advertisements, affiliate or product promotions please.
4. Content that has spelling errors or poor grammar can not be accepted.
5. Posts should be 600+ words.
6. No 3rd party guest posts. You must be the blog owner submitting a post that links to your blog.
7. You must include a Gravatar with your guest post. Here’s an easy way to create your gravatar.
8. Please submit your post in plain text in the form below or send me an email.
I will personally review all guest posts. If I choose not to publish your post on Homenotion I will let you know so that you may publish it elsewhere, either way I will let you know.
If I publish your post I also require exclusive reprint rights.
Submit A Guest Post Here for Approval:
I also write guests posts.
If you would like for me to supply you with a guest post, please state that in the text of the request box above and let me know what topic you would like to me write about.